Update as of November, 7th 2020
The recent Public Health Order the provincial BC government has added 2 weeks of increased restrictions.
Including the suspension of these indoor group physical activities: spin classes, yoga, group fitness, dance classes, and any other group indoor activity that increases the respiratory rate.
As well as indoor sports where physical distancing cannot be maintained are suspended. This includes activities like boxing, martial arts, hockey, volleyball and basketball.
This order does not apply to one-on-one training.
Regardless of this we strongly encourage those who are comfortable with virtual training to continue to do so. For those who are coming in person we will be implementing and reinforcing these measures to reduce chances of exposure:
- All payments must be done via stored credit card details through our JaneApp booking software or via interact e-transfer to email@example.com.
- Please do not enter the studio until your specific coach has given you the go-ahead and verbally cleared you before entering. That might require waiting in your vehicle or using an umbrella if it’s raining.
- Sessions will continue to be 55minutes long to ensure sufficient time to clean all equipment used, as much as we enjoy your company, please keep post-training conversation to a minimum so that your coach can prepare for the next guest.
- If you need to move through a space where 2m spacing isn’t immediately possible (e.g. to use the washroom) please let your coach know and we’ll direct traffic to ensure 2m spacing is adhered to at all times.
- Ensure you continue to use alcohol hand sanitizer or hand washing in the washrooms upon entering the studio.
- If in any doubt, do virtual training.
Everyone’s safety is incredibly important to us, we’ll continue to be adaptable and follow all of the provincial BC health recommendations. We appreciate your support in implementing these measures.
Keep moving and training smart, friends.
– Coach K and the Restore Human Team
Restore Human’s approach to COVID-19
It is important to us that you know the Restore Human Team is taking the COVID-19 situation very seriously.
We highly recommend you continue training via virtual online training sessions with our coaches.
If you feel it is appropriate for you individually to come in and resume or try in-person training rest assured we are implementing all recommendations from BC Health and Workplace BC.
We would also like to share the following guidelines when attending the studio:
- Do not enter if you are sick or have respiratory symptoms
- If you are living with or are in close contact with someone who is showing symptoms or is currently in quarantine (e.g. because of overseas travel) please do not come to in-person sessions
- Please wait outside until your appointment hour has started or as signalled by the coach inside
- Maintain 2 meters distancing
- Wash hands upon entering (sanitizing gel at the front or sink in the washroom)
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Please bring your own water if you need it, our drink stations need to be closed
If you have any questions or concerns please talk to your coach or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
– Your Restore Human Team